Sometimes a simple recipe is all you need for a delicious appetizer! This organic red pepper dip is the perfect way to impress your guests.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
– 2 blackened Divine Flavor organic red bell peppers, de-stemmed and seeded
– ¼ cup pine nuts
– ¼ cup avocado oil
– generous pinch of salt
– 2 ½ teaspoons arrowroot or cornstarch
- Blacken the bell peppers by placing them on a grill or gas stove, turning them constantly for five minutes, or until the skin is black.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth (about a minute).
- Serve the dip with your favorite winter veggies and fruits!