Quiche Cups with Tomato, Kale, and Prosciutto
By Karen Kelly, Food Blogger at: www.seasonalcravings.com
This recipe will become your favorite take-along breakfast. It’s packed with 10 grams of protein and good for you kale. Make a batch on Sunday and eat them all week!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
– 10 eggs
– ½ cup almond milk (or regular milk)
– ½ cup diced prosciutto
– 1 pint Divine Flavor fresh grape tomatoes
– 1 cup tightly packed chopped kale
– salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325º
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add prosciutto. Sauté for a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add the kale and tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the kale starts to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Spray the bottom of one muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add 2 tbsp or so of the filling into each muffin well.
- In a medium bowl add 10 eggs and ½ cup of milk. Add salt and pepper, and whisk well until the eggs are mixed.
- Carefully pour into each muffin well. Fill about ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until quiche cups are set. Remove from oven and serve immediately. If using for meal prep, let cool, and store in a plastic container in the fridge for up to three days.