This cold chickpea and cucumber sandwich is perfect for those busy weekday lunches! It’s quick, delicious, and healthy.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: n/a
Total Time: 10 min
– 1 medium Divine Flavor cucumber, diced
– 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
– ¼ cup tahini
– 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– ¼ tsp sea salt
– 8 slices bread, toasted
– 2 avocados, mashed
– Sprouts and mustard, for serving
- Dice up the cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Toss in a large bowl with chickpeas.
- Pour in the tahini and balsamic vinegar. Once mixed well, assemble your sandwiches by adding the sprouts, avocado, mustard, and anything else you’d like!