Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Flatbread with Divine Flavor Tomatoes
By Kim Lee, Food Blogger at www.kimscravings.com
This Bruschetta Chicken Alfredo Flatbread recipe is so easy, crazy flavorful and perfect for serving during the holidays or for any get together because it’s always a crowd pleaser!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
– 1 (10 ounce) container Divine Flavor Grape Tomatoes,* quartered
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar or white balsamic reduction
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Fresh ground pepper to taste
– 1 store-bought pizza or flatbread crust or package refrigerated pizza dough
– 1 jar Alfredo sauce**
– 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
– 8 ounces shredded Italian blend or mozzarella cheese
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare bruschetta by combining quartered tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven and prepare pizza or flatbread crust or dough according to package instructions.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce onto crust and spread evenly.
- Top with cheese, chicken breast, and bruschetta.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.