Be the hit of the backyard barbecue with this easy and delicious cucumber dill salad recipe!
Prep Time: 15 min
– 2 large cucumbers sliced into 1/8 inch slices
– 1/2 cup red onion julienned into 1/16 in slices
– 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
– 1 tbsp powdered sugar
– 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp salt
– pinch of white pepper
– 1/4 cup water
1. Slice cucumbers.
2. After cucumbers are sliced, add red onions and place in medium bowl and rinse cold water on them for 30-45 seconds to cut the strength of the onion flavor.
3. Drain cucumbers and place in large mixing bowl.
4. In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients and add to cucumbers and toss. This can be served immediately or stored in a sealed container for 1-2 days under refrigeration.