By Super Natural Chef Kari Bernardi
(Vegan and Gluten-Free)
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 Cups Magnifico Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cup Celery, diced
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/2 Cup Tribelli Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/2 Cup Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Pinch of Cumin
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into small chunks.
- ¼ Cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Put Magnifico Tomatoes in mixing bowl with Celery, Cucumber, Tribelli Bell Peppers, Radishes, Green Onion, Parsley and Cilantro.
- Coat with the orange juice, oil, salt and seasonings and stir lightly to incorporate.
- Eat immediately or chill in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
Pour each portion into an individual bowl and top with chunks of Avocado and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.