Sweet Tribelli Peppers with Creamy Cashew Fresh Herb Dip
(Vegan and Gluten-free)
By Super Natural Chef Kari Bernardi
- 15 Tribelli Peppers, de-seeded and julienned
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews, soaked 2-4 hours to soften, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup of Water, or more if necessary to blend smooth
- 1/4 Cup of fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Light Miso (Chickpea)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Real Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon each Onion Powder and Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Herbs, chopped
- Combine water, soaked cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, light miso, salt, onion and garlic powders in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pulse in fresh herbs. Do not over blend or mixture can become green. Looking for white creamy dip with flecks of fresh green herbs.