Divine Flavor tomatoes are produced in greenhouses and are a staple of the company’s vegetable line. The Sinaloa tomato season begins on the first weeks of December and continue until May. Tomatoes coming from Baja California and Sayula are being produced on a year-round basis. Growing tomatoes in Greenhouse/Hot House with controlled weather allows better quality and volume. Field technicians and quality control teams are trained for inspection of potential problems. Their monitoring and knowledge of the production allows better harvest and excellent quality and as with all produce, weather and climate are the most important factors which makes all the greenhouse locations ideal for growing tomatoes. Divine Flavor tomatoes are the perfect, high-flavored, healthy snack for consumers.
Varieties: Grape Tomato.
Growing Method: Greenhouse/Hothouse/Conventional/Organic.
Season: Year round (Baja California and Jalisco).
Growing Region: Sinaloa, Sonora, Baja California and Jalisco.
- Tomatoes are a good source of fiber, water and they are only a few calories.
- High in Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin K1 (Important for blood clotting and bone health), Folate (Vitamin B9- Supports tissue growth and cell function).
- Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins in general.
- Natural antioxidant and anticancer properties.
- Helps prevent high blood pressure.
1 Dry Pint
1 lb, 1.5 lbs, 2 lbs, 10oz
20 lbs Bulk
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations Coordinator, Divine Flavor, LLC