This delicious cauliflower bake is vegan and keto-diet friendly, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less delicious! Our Tribelli peppers add a great crunch and pop of flavor.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 55 min
Total Time: 65 min
– 1 tsp olive oil
– 1 cup chopped white onion
– 5 cloves of minced garlic
– 3 cups cauliflower
– 1 cup of chopped Tribelli peppers
– 1/3 cup water
– 1/4 cup cashews blended with 1 cup water
– 1 tsp of pink salt
– 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
– 1 tsp oregano
– 1 tbsp chopped green chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees bake.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until the onion is soft.
- Add the cauliflower, Tribelli peppers, and the water. Cover with a lid and simmer on low for about 10 minutes (or until the cauliflower is semi softened).
- Add cashew cream, pink salt, oregano, and nutritional yeast.
- Remove lid and bring to a boil for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken the creamy cashew sauce.
- Add mixture to a baking dish. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden on surface.
- Remove and cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve!