Cream Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Mini Peppers
By Liz Berg, Food Blogger: www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com
Cream Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Mini Peppers are an easy, impressive appetizer! They are perfect for game day noshing or entertaining at home.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 12-14 min
Total Time: 10 min
– 1 pound fresh Tribelli peppers (sweet mini peppers)
– 1 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained of fat
– 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
– ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
– ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the filling by mixing the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar and Parmesan together until well combined. Taste filling and add salt and/or pepper if needed.
- Fill the peppers with the sausage mixture. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm.