This cherry tomato salad with roasted lemons is the perfect side dish. Sweet tomatoes combine with a tangy vinaigrette and delicious roasted lemons.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
– 3 medium Divine Flavor zucchini
– 8 oz linguine (half a package)
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– ¼ cup capers, drained, rinsed & dried
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– ½ cup chopped mint
– ¾ cup chopped dill
– ¾ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
– pinch of red pepper flakes
– Salt and pepper
– 3 tablespoons butter – diced
– 1 ¼ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Julienne your zucchini using your preferred method.
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water according to the package instructions, then drain in a colander, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add the capers, and cook until crips. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to cool.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the pan, and cook the zucchini, garlic, and pepper flakes, until just tender, 1-3 minutes.
- Toss the zucchini with the drained pasta, along with the herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Add the butter, ¼ cup of the reserved cooking water, and half the cheese and mix well. Serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining cheese and fried capers.