Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
– 2 cups Divine Flavor Jelly Belly Grapes
– 1 cup Ricotta cheese
– 1/4 cup honey divided
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 8-10 sprigs of thyme
– 1/2 Lemon
– 3-4 slices 7 grain bread
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place grapes in an oven safe dish with sides and drizzle with olive oil. Place 6 fresh sprigs of thyme on grapes and roast for 10-12 minutes.
3. While grapes are roasting prepare ricotta by mixing in lemon juice,2 tbsp honey and the leaves of 4 sprigs of thyme into ricotta cheese.
4. Set aside.
5. When grapes are done, remove them from oven and toast bread.
6. Spread cheese mixture over toast heavily and then add 7-8 grapes per slice and top with a spring of the roasted thyme.
7. Drizzle with honey and enjoy.