Cucumbers are rich in potassium, vitamin C, B1, biotin, and magnesium, so this recipe is the perfect healthy snack and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
Total Time: 7 min
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Add a clove of garlic to your food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the black beans, juiced lemon, tahini, cumin, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Turn the machine on and while running, drizzle the olive oil through the spout.
- Stop and scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Blend one more time for about 30 seconds.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.