These Bell Pepper Nacho Boats are a super simple and crowd-pleasing appetizer to bring to a party!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
– 1 pound ground turkey
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– ½ teaspoon cumin
– ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 2/3 cup salsa
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 3 Divine Flavor organic bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and nonstick spray.
- Clean and dry the bell peppers and remove the seeds and core. Slice each pepper into 5-6 vertical pieces and set aside.
- In a large stovetop pan, cook the ground turkey in olive oil on medium-high heat until it’s fully cooked through.
- Let the turkey cool for a few minutes before adding in the spices and the salsa. Combine well.
- Add the turkey mixture into the bell pepper boats and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.