Bell Pepper Nacho Boats
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
By Gracie Gordon, Food Blogger: www.hungry-blonde.com
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Divine Flavor organic bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and nonstick spray.
- Clean and dry the bell peppers and remove the seeds and core. Slice each pepper into 5-6 vertical pieces and set aside.
- In a large stovetop pan, cook the ground turkey in olive oil on medium-high heat until it’s fully cooked through.
- Let the turkey cool for a few minutes before adding in the spices and the salsa. Combine well.
- Add the turkey mixture into the bell pepper boats and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.