This easy slow cooker fajita recipe on mini flatbread pizzas with creamy white sauce is easy to make, and it is a family dinner idea that kids love.
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 3-6 hours (crockpot)
Total Time: 3-6 hours
– 2 lbs beef, sliced
– 2 bell peppers, sliced
– 2 lbs Tribelli Peppers (small sweet peppers) sliced
– 1 onion, sliced
– 1-½ cups salsa
– 1 packet taco seasoning
– 8 oz cream cheese
– 1 ranch packet
– Mozzarella cheese
- Add salsa to bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add beef, onion, bell pepper, Tribelli peppers & taco seasoning. Cover.
- Cook low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Combine cream cheese & ranch packet and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the flatbread and add some cheese.
- Top with cooked fajita ingredients from slow cooker. Sprinkle more cheese on top as desired.
- Broil approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the flatbread is brown. Serve and enjoy!