Divine Flavor Cucumber & Dill Salad
Be the hit of the backyard barbecue with this easy and delicious cucumber dill salad recipe!
Prep Time: 15 min
- 2 large cucumbers sliced into 1/8 inch slices
- 1/2 cup red onion julienned into 1/16 in slices
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of white pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- Slice cucumbers.
- After cucumbers are sliced, add red onions and place in medium bowl and rinse cold water on them for 30-45 seconds to cut the strength of the onion flavor.
- Drain cucumbers and place in large mixing bowl.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients and add to cucumbers and toss. This can be served immediately or stored in a sealed container for 1-2 days under refrigeration.