Cream Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Mini Peppers
These hand-held Pizza Stuffed Mini Peppers embrace the deliciousness of pizza with a healthy twist! They include way more nutrients than a bagel bite or pizza roll and they make a perfect appetizer for parties and a great healthy snack for kids… and adults!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time12-14 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 pound fresh Tribelli peppers (sweet mini peppers)
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained of fat
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the filling by mixing the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar and Parmesan together until well combined. Taste filling and add salt and/or pepper if needed.
- Fill the peppers with the sausage mixture. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm.