Cucumber Chickpea Salad
This cold chickpea and cucumber sandwich is perfect for those busy weekday lunches! It’s quick, delicious, and healthy.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: n/a
- 1 medium Divine Flavor cucumber, diced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 8 slices bread, toasted
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Sprouts and mustard, for serving
- Dice up the cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Toss in a large bowl with chickpeas.
- Pour in the tahini and balsamic vinegar. Once mixed well, assemble your sandwiches by adding the sprouts, avocado, mustard, and anything else you’d like!