Thai Squash Fritters
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
By Neha Mathur, Food Blogger: www.whiskaffair.com
- 4 cups yellow squash peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix grated squash with salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the squash in a cheesecloth and squeeze to remove all the water.
- Mix all the ingredients except vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the mixture on the pan and gently press to fatten them a bit.
- Fry until crisp from the bottom side.
- Flip and cook from the other side until browned and serve hot!