Ricotta Toasts with Divine Flavor Cucumbers & Dill
Looking for a healthy yet satisfying snack or breakfast option? These heavenly ricotta and
Dill cucumber toasts should do the trick!
Prep Time: 10 Min
- 1 large cucumber Sliced into 1/8 slices
- 3 slices hearty bread such as a whole grain or sourdough
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 tbsp for drizzling
- 1 tsp thyme chopped
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1/4 olive oil, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and dill and mix together.
Evenly spread mixture over all bread slices and then top with sliced cucumbers and then drizzle remaining oil over top and garnish with more fresh dill.
Salt and Pepper to taste.
Serve Immediately and enjoy!