Tuna Stuffed Colorido Tomatoes
By Keith & Jackie, Food Bloggers at www.supermancooks.com
Prep Time: 15 Min
– 1 6 oz can white albacore tuna drained
– 2 tbsp mayo
– 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
– 1 tsp lemon zest
– 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
– Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix until tuna salad is smooth and there are no large pieces.
- Using a small melon baller or tomato corer, scoop top of tomato out about leaving about 1/2 of the inside of tomato.
- You may have to slice a very thin layer off the bottom to allow the tomato to sit level on the serving tray.
- Using the same melon baller, scoop the tuna and place in the tomato and place on serving plate and garnish with a sprig of fresh dill.