Roasted Grape Sorbet
Grapes are perfectly delicious on their own, but if you are looking for a special treat, roast them and turn them into a delicious, light and refreshing grape sorbet!
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 5 Min
- 2 pounds fresh Divine Flavor grapes, rinsed and de-stemmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Rinse and de-stem grapes. Toss with oil and sea salt.
- Roast grapes for about 12-14 minutes or until skins begin to pop.
- Let cool.
- In a small pan, combine grape juice, sugar, and corn syrup over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer grape juice and sugar mixture and roasted grapes to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Press mixture through a fine-mesh strainer, then chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Pour cold sorbet mix into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer’s directions – 20-25 min.